- Current Prices:$218,000
- Closed Prices:$3,500 to $179,800
- Median Sale Price:$149,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$125 to $1401/mo,$35 to $2760
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,226 to 1,480Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mariner Village features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Mariner Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariner Village are about $100,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.