- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$136,000 to $201,000
- Median Sale Price:$173,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:1,325 to 1,646Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Marlboro is a neighborhood in North Chesterfield, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch and split level style, and they were built between 1963 and 1969. Homes in Marlboro are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and driveway, and homes in Marlboro typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.