- Current Prices:$1,995,000 to $2,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,800,000 to $4,295,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,495,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1463
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,210 to 2,968Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Menlo Heights is a neighborhood in Menlo Park, California. Homes in Menlo Heights are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Menlo Heights typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.