- Current Prices:$399,000 to $903,476
- Closed Prices:$369,900 to $935,000
- Median Sale Price:$645,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$217
- Association Fee Ranges:$283.18 to $431,$231 to $440/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,707 to 7,556Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Mira Lago features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $209 to $450, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,075 to as high as $18,076. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $209 to $450, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,149 to as high as $8,839. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.