- Current Prices:$380,000 to $1,425,000
- Closed Prices:$374,900 to $985,360
- Median Sale Price:$659,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$283.18 to $451.85,$264 to $453/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,707 to 7,556Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Mira Lago is largely a single-family home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Mira Lago are about $395,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.