- Current Prices:$294,000 to $825,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $662,500
- Median Sale Price:$290,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$647
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1115.88,$0 to $2060/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:466 to 4,120Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1964. In general, homes in Mondrian are about $285,000 – $2,890,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.