- Current Prices:$249,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $294,900
- Median Sale Price:$268,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $278
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,264 to 2,716Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Monterey Oaks are about $175,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.