- Current Prices:$480,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$487,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$65/quarter,$0,$45 to $65/mo,$1.66 to $1.67
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,787 to 2,672Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morningside are about $210,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on 19077.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.