- Current Prices:$335,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $408,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,110 to 2,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Morrison Point is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Morrison Point are about $185,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.