- Current Prices:$350,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $293,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $120/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,832 to 3,460Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mountain Laurel are about $260,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.