- Current Prices:$85,000 to $195,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1941 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 1,833Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Nafair represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nafair are about $10,000 – $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.