- Current Prices:$459,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$303,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:917 to 2,186Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in National Emblem Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in National Emblem Park are about $100,000 – $260,000 and sit on 7313-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.