- Current Prices:$223,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$66,250 to $286,000
- Median Sale Price:$184,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$170/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:420 to 2,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Nichols Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Nichols Heights are about $50,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.