- Current Prices:$190,000 to $220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$225
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $320/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1971 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:740 to 1,140Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1971. In general, homes in Norwich Condominiums are $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.