- Current Prices:$315,000 to $599,999
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $1,292,500
- Median Sale Price:$503,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$511.8/mo,$850,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,629 to 5,788Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
Oak Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Park are about $300,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.