- Current Prices:$94,450 to $112,500
- Closed Prices:$105,500 to $157,500
- Median Sale Price:$138,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:812 to 2,007Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Oakdale is a neighborhood in Concord, North Carolina. Homes in Oakdale are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 0.75-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are driveway and carport, and homes in Oakdale typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.