- Current Prices:$255,000
- Closed Prices:$209,950 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,362 to 2,424Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oakmont Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oakmont Hills are about $105,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.