- Current Prices:$299,000 to $465,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$270.67,$0 to $335/mo,$742 to $813/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,398 to 2,966Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oasis At Palm Aire are about $270,000 – $475,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.