- Current Prices:$325,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $425,900
- Median Sale Price:$329,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $270.67,$0 to $350/mo,$0 to $813/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,473 to 2,818Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Oasis at Palm Aire features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $218 to $813. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,262 to as high as $6,817. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.