- Current Prices:$280,000 to $374,900
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $289,000
- Median Sale Price:$214,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$339
- Association Fee Ranges:$508.67 to $523.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:899 to 1,023Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Perfect for convening with friends and family, a clubhouse and pool are the top luxurious amenities in this building.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1975. In general, homes in Oceana North are about $135,000 – $310,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.