- Current Prices:$105,000 to $125,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $110,000
- Median Sale Price:$102,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$864 to $964/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1964 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:644 to 1,104Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Oceanside Apartments represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oceanside Apartments are $100,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, carport and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.