- Current Prices:$100,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $113,000
- Median Sale Price:$85,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$55
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$250,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 2,299Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Old Towne Village Condominiums is a neighborhood in District Heights, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1965 and 1965. Homes in Old Towne Village Condominiums are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are assigned and street, and homes in Old Towne Village Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.