- Current Prices:$136,500 to $379,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$199,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$67 to $685/mo,$801 to $900/quarter,$10 to $800,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,243 to 5,687Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
In terms of home type, Olde Hickory Golf Country Club features a handful of condo and single-family options. The homes in Olde Hickory Golf Country Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Olde Hickory Golf Country Club are about $130,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.