- Current Prices:$138,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$67 to $685/mo,$801 to $900/quarter,$10 to $8498,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,243 to 5,792Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The community of Olde Hickory Golf Country Club has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $13 to $7,381, master fees ranging from $604 to $8,050, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,416 to as high as $2,989. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $13 to $7,381, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $1,949 to $5,894. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.