- Closed Prices:$61,500 to $95,000
- Median Sale Price:$80,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$212 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:644 to 1,002Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
One Ashford Place Condominiums is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1982 and 1983. Homes in One Ashford Place Condominiums are 900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 1.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in One Ashford Place Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.