- Current Prices:$980,000 to $1,275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$395
- Association Fee Ranges:$7824/quarter,$0 to $2300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:2,100 to 3,860Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Oriana By The Sea are about $970,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.