- Current Prices:$970,000 to $1,925,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$317
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,450 to 7,235Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Osceola Summit are about $365,000 – $1,550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.