- Current Prices:$685,000 to $970,000
- Closed Prices:$465,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$482,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$297
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,450 to 7,235Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Osceola Summit are about $365,000 – $1,490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage, 1-car garage and driveway.