- Current Prices:$234,900
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $253,175
- Median Sale Price:$238,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,482 to 2,073Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Paddle Creek is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Paddle Creek are about $100,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.