- Current Prices:$584,900
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $1,565,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$322
- Association Fee Ranges:$50,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:843 to 7,573Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Palm Terrace is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional, bungalow, spanish and ranch style, and they were built between 1925 and 2003. Homes in Palm Terrace are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Palm Terrace typically have two spaces.