- Current Prices:$203,000 to $499,900
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$232 to $235/quarter,$360/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,104 to 5,457Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palmetto Pines Country Club are about $150,000 – $625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.