- Current Prices:$181,900 to $815,000
- Closed Prices:$132,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$251,672
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$232 to $235/quarter,$360/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,437 to 7,173Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Palmetto Pines Country Club features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $232 to $360, master fees around $360, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,765 to as high as $5,934. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $232 to $360, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $1,426 to $2,948. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.