- Current Prices:$385,000 to $389,900
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$382,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$80/mo,$0 to $1060,$1000 to $1060
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,836 to 2,202Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Park At Prince are $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.