- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $234,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$69/mo,$273 to $275/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,581 to 3,677Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Park Ridge are about $120,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.