- Current Prices:$454,677 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$318,000 to $380,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $555
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 5,348Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkside At Skybrook Village are about $320,000 – $465,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.