- Current Prices:$189,900 to $324,900
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$227,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$159 to $162/mo,$100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,504 to 3,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Parkview Meadows features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Parkview Meadows are about $125,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.