- Current Prices:$325,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$329,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$258
- Association Fee Ranges:$325 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,224 to 1,618Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 1981. In general, homes in Parkwood are about $115,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.