- Current Prices:$595,000
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $649,900
- Median Sale Price:$607,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$285
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:1,824 to 2,091Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pease Frank are about $115,000 – $585,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.