- Current Prices:$180,000
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $138,000
- Median Sale Price:$137,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$383/mo,$362 to $537
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1962 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:570 to 1,031Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pier 41 represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pier 41 are about $60,000 – $175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, garage, lot and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.