- Current Prices:$275,000
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$151,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$362 to $537,$356 to $485/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1962 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:570 to 1,031Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1962. In general, homes in Pier 41 are about $65,000 – $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, lot, garage and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.