- Current Prices:$555,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$329,900 to $699,000
- Median Sale Price:$529,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$314
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1015/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,171 to 2,891Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Pilot House represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pilot House are about $275,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 assigned space, guest parking and 1 space.