- Current Prices:$59,950
- Closed Prices:$96,500 to $140,000
- Median Sale Price:$121,600
- Average $ per sq ft:$58
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 1949
- Sq. Ft.:872 to 1,064Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Pine Hurst is a neighborhood in Richmond, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch and cape cod style, and they were built between 1922 and 2004. Homes in Pine Hurst are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and driveway, and homes in Pine Hurst typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.