- Current Prices:$103,900 to $125,000
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$252,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$195
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$253 to $426/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:410 to 3,088Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The wide variety of designs in Pinehurst Pompano makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $430, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,803 to as high as $3,996. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $430, and taxes for the year range from as low as $991 to as high as $2,765. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.