- Current Prices:$375,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $289,000
- Median Sale Price:$201,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$331
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$230 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:410 to 3,088Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Pinehurst Pompano features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pinehurst Pompano are about $50,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, other, 2 or more spaces and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.