- Current Prices:$167,500 to $439,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $450,290
- Median Sale Price:$212,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$40 to $71.53/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1916 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:576 to 4,025Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pinellas Park are about $80,000 – $445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, 1-car garage, garage, carport, 3-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.