- Current Prices:$1,750,000
- Closed Prices:$1,525,000 to $1,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,700,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$408
- Association Fee Ranges:$8.33 to $20.83
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:4,296 to 5,406Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:4 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pinnacle Peak Ranchos are about $740,000 – $1,870,000 and sit on 173819.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.