- Current Prices:$199,000 to $699,999
- Closed Prices:$229,900 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$525
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 3,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Pisgah Forest Estates are about $200,000 – $700,000 and sit on 5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.