- Current Prices:$257,900 to $785,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $770,000
- Median Sale Price:$358,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$343 to $552/mo,$388 to $1117.9/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,530 to 11,957Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Plantation House Condominiums. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $281 to $1,103, master fees ranging from $306 to $1,222, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,813 to as high as $12,483. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $281 to $1,103, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $4,752 to $7,037. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.