- Current Prices:$88,999 to $130,000
- Closed Prices:$65,500 to $92,500
- Median Sale Price:$87,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$88
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:828 to 1,886Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Port Charlotte Village is largely a manufactured home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Port Charlotte Village are about $45,000 – $135,000 and sit on 11.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.