- Current Prices:$99,900 to $170,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000
- Median Sale Price:$85,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:828 to 1,886Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Port Charlotte Village offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $245 to $248, and taxes for the year range from as low as $927 to as high as $1,418. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $245 to $248, and taxes for the year are around $922.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.