- Current Prices:$299,000 to $1,800,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $1,299,000
- Median Sale Price:$442,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$350/mo,$1200/quarter,$250 to $638
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,746 to 4,031Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Portofino features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Portofino are about $210,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.