- Current Prices:$239,000 to $2,000,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $1,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$286,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200/quarter,$263/mo,$266 to $417
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,746 to 4,031Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
The community of Portofino Polo Club features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $266 to $267, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,959 to as high as $4,204. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $266 to $267, and taxes for the year are around $4,598. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.