- Current Prices:$40,500 to $56,000
- Closed Prices:$29,000 to $48,000
- Median Sale Price:$40,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$61
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $354.03/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:620 to 982Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The houses in Preserve at St. Nicholas Condominiums are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $200 to $298. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $809 to as high as $1,050 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.