- Current Prices:$40,500 to $624,900
- Closed Prices:$28,000 to $97,500
- Median Sale Price:$40,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$58
- Association Fee Ranges:$625,$0,$225.82 to $369.9/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:620 to 982Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Preserve At St. Nicholas Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Preserve At St. Nicholas Condominiums are about $35,000 – $95,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.