- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$339,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$15/mo,$92/quarter,$85 to $95
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,498 to 2,845Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Prosper Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Prosper Pointe are about $250,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.