- Current Prices:$375,000 to $530,000
- Closed Prices:$190,100 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$50/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,188 to 2,972Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Pueblo Del Sol is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Pueblo Del Sol are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Pueblo Del Sol typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.