- Current Prices:$140,000 to $145,000
- Closed Prices:$94,000 to $148,500
- Median Sale Price:$124,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$144 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:984 to 1,869Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Quail Hollow is a neighborhood in Baytown, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1978 and 1981. Homes in Quail Hollow are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Quail Hollow typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.