- Current Prices:$219,900 to $227,500
- Closed Prices:$207,500 to $227,500
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$137.5,$125,$250 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,874 to 2,822Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Quail Hollow are about $115,000 – $230,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.