- Current Prices:$189,900 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $362,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$268
- Association Fee Ranges:$687,$0 to $876/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:620 to 1,480Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Radius Condominiums are about $165,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, valet parking and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.